1. Do I need to be in shape to hire a trainer? Definitely not, a knowledgeable trainer can help you efficiently and safely get in shape quicker than you could ever do on your own.
2. What will a trainer do for me? A good trainer will formulate an effective, efficient, and safe routine for you and help guide you through it in a way where you minimize your risk of injury and achieve the results you want in the shortest time.
3. What are your rates? Cost per session varies according to the location (gym or home) and number of sessions purchased. Please visit our rates page for details.
4. What locations do you train? We train at South Congress Athletic Club at 1109-B South Congress Avenue, Hyde Park Gym at 4125 Guadalupe, and we provide Mobile Training at your home or office.
5. I already belong to another gym; do I have to join South Congress Athletic Club or Hyde Park Gym? No, you do not have to buy a membership. Your trainer will take care of all gym fees for an additional $5 per session with no further obligation to you.
6. How many times a week should I train with a trainer? It depends on your goals, time constraints, and budget. You should speak with one of our trainers to get a personalized and accurate answer.
7. How long is a session? Each training session lasts for 60 minutes.
8. What happens if I cancel a session? We require 24 hours notice of cancellation. Failure to provide 24 hour notice will result in the loss of that session.
9. Can I train with a partner? Yes, we encourage it. It helps to make your workouts even more fun and allows you to split the expenses (see rates page for partner training rates).
10. I am ready to get started: how soon will I see results? You should have more energy and feel better immediately. The rate of change in body composition will depend on nutrition, workout consistency, and rest, but will be apparent in a period of weeks.
11. Do you take credit cards? Not at this time. Payments are accepted by check or cash.